Next: On-line Sources
Up: Information Sources
Previous: Information Sources
- CS3192 lecture notes, which are available from the project supervisor.
These notes supply the fundamental knowledge of game theory and some
background on how to apply its principles within a program e.g. data
structures and alpha-beta pruning.
- CS2072 lecture notes, which are available on-line and off-line. These
will provide some background on advanced theoretical use of
- CS3071 lectures notes. Background on features such as illumination,
texture mapping, hidden-surface removal, object shading and some practical
guidance on those is included in those.
- GLUT specifications available off-line in PDF format.
- CS1052, CS2341 and CS2452 lecture notes on the software development