Next: Mandatory Milestones
Previous: Main Objectives
Convert the application into a package that:
- Provides support for the standard player vs. game mode and boasts
various different levels of strength, corresponding to different approaches
and algorithms that are being utilised. The main intention is to have
different levels of difficulty, where preferably and quite naturally,
the broader6 algorithms should produce better game performance.
- Provides multi-player mode, where one human player plays against another.
- Allows watching the program as it plays against itself on different
levels of strength. This will, in principal, allow tracing a game
that is being played very quickly and be of assistance in the later
- Records game information by generating a game log. Such a log will
specify all placements of stones, display the final board state and,
most importantly, record the final score.
- Generates statistical reports automatically for many consecutive games.